Friday, February 11, 2011

Wedding Dinner Saree Blouse Design

the household, rented a house ...

is to" find a truth that is truth for me , find the idea for which I I want to live and die. What I would if I could find a so-called objective truth [...] if I could build a ondo, which would not live, but would keep only show it to others, [...] would be made if many individual phenomena then he had not for myself and for the my life any deeper meaning? [...] What I would
Lche the truth I was being naked in front and cold, indifferent to me to acknowledge it or not, causing quite a thrill instead of a painful feeling of trusting devotion? [...] That 's what I miss, and that is why I am here as a man who has collected the belongings and got a house for rent, but has not yet found the love that he should share with happiness and unhappiness of life. "(S. Kierkegaard, Journals, August 1, 1835)

After all," you may have known something many times, essercisi tested, yet, only the deep inner motion, only the indescribable emotion of the heart, only This gives you the confidence that you know what belongs to you, that no power can tear; because only the truth is the truth that we built for you. "(S. Kierkegaard, ultimatum )

0 comments:

Post a Comment